South America is the fastest-growing market and offers high growth prospects for bakery premixes manufacturers in the coming years. Due to the adoption of urbanized lifestyle in countries, such as Brazil and Argentina, the demand for bakery products remains high, thus driving the sales of bakery premixes in the region. In addition, in the mature markets of Europe and North America, consumers are opting for value-added products, such as whole-grain bread, ‘gluten-free,’ and organic, which is driving the sales of bakery premixes in these regions.
Download PDF brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=126304017
Key Market Players:
• Oy Karl Fazer AB (Finland)
• Archer Daniels Midland Company (US)
• Puratos (Belgium)
• Corbion (Netherlands)
• Bakels Group (Switzerland)
• Nestle (Switzerland)
• Cargill (US)
• Nisshin Seifun Group Inc. (Japan)
• Lesaffre (France)
• GK Ingredients (Malaysia)
• Premia Food Additives Pvt. Ltd. (India)
• Winner Group (Thailand)
• To define, segment, and project the global market size for bakery premixes
• To understand the structure of the bakery premixes market by identifying its various subsegments
• To provide detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
• To analyze the micro-markets, with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total infant formula ingredients market
• To project the size of the market and its submarkets, in terms of value and volume, with respect to the regions (along with their respective key countries)
• To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
• To understand the competitive landscape and identify the major growth strategies adopted by the players across key regions
• To analyze the competitive developments such as expansions & investments, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, partnerships, joint ventures, and agreements
By application, the bakery premixes market is segmented into bread products and bakery products. Bread mixes are primarily used by bakers to ensure the quality of products and minimize the cost of the final product. They help bakers to diversify their product portfolio by including different products, such as Italian panettone and French baguette. The bread mixes help in producing high-quality products with improved taste and texture at a competitive cost.
Among the bakery products, the pastries segment is projected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period, as they are convenient to use and provide moist texture and consistent flavor to the final products. These products are available in different flavors, such as chocolate, vanilla, and fruits, which are projected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Europe is projected to dominate the bakery premixes market due to the rise in the consumption of bakery products as a staple food product among consumers. The European bakery premix market is an established market, as key players have enhanced distribution channels, comply with regulations, develop innovative products, and align with consumer preferences.
Russia is projected to witness the highest growth in the European market during the forecast period. The demand for bread and bakery products in the country is projected to increase in the coming years, as consumers are adapting to the urbanized lifestyle, which drives the sales of convenience food products. The consumption of bread remains the highest in the county, and the demand seems to be increasing in the coming years, as manufacturers are focusing on launching bread products with value addition for health-conscious consumers.